Stronger Every Day

I hope that this Blog will make you laugh, cry, and pray. I am not any stronger by my own power. I am not stronger by my own experiences. I am stronger every day that I lean on Jesus, My Savior, My Strength, My Friend.

04 February 2010

I'm just sayin'...

Got this in an e-mail...
"Let's see here. I need to shower, shave, eat some oatmeal (it keeps my cholesterol down), put on my new 'Obama: Change we can believe in" T-shirt', grab my 9 and a few rounds, hold up a convenience store, and then go buy some crack..




New Fashion Rage In Police Mug Shots, These are actual Police Photos.

Just think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt..

There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it. Maybe you can help me out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment