Stronger Every Day

I hope that this Blog will make you laugh, cry, and pray. I am not any stronger by my own power. I am not stronger by my own experiences. I am stronger every day that I lean on Jesus, My Savior, My Strength, My Friend.

11 August 2010

PWOC Picnic Thursday

I would like to share this with my Fairbanks area, military family friends. PWOC stands for Protestant Women of the Chapel, but if you are a military spouse, you don't have to attend the post chapel to attend the Bible studies and have fellowship with a bunch of wonderful Christian women.


Please consider the invitation below.



Hello PWOC friends,

You are all invited to attend our end-of-the-summer/back-to-school PWOC Picnic at Pioneer Park on Thursday, August 12 from 9:30-11:30 am. We will meet for fun, food and fellowship. We will even get a sneak peak at the bible studies offered in the fall!! PWOC will provide hamburgers, hot-dogs and drinks. Please bring a side, salad or dessert to share. We will be in the pavilion right in the middle of the playgrounds. Kids are encouraged and feel free to bring a neighbor who might be interested in checking out PWOC.



The women on your PWOC board are so excited about this coming year and what God is going to do through our group. I know you will be excited too as you begin to glimpse God at work in our group and around Fort Wainwright.



Shine in His light,

Katie Payne

President

No comments:

Post a Comment