Stronger Every Day

I hope that this Blog will make you laugh, cry, and pray. I am not any stronger by my own power. I am not stronger by my own experiences. I am stronger every day that I lean on Jesus, My Savior, My Strength, My Friend.

22 June 2010

Mission Trip Devotional

I am starting late, but if any ladies want to join me in this devotional I am going to be doing this between 9am and 10am the next 4 days... until the boys are home. I will be catching up on the days I missed by doing those lessons in the evening between 9pm and 10pm.Post any comments, prayers, revelations, etc.

Here is the website for the 7 Day Mission Devotional:

http://image.ctainc.com/ctainc/Images/art/PRMXAD.pdf?utm_source=dmm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TP0610&partnerid=TP0610

No comments:

Post a Comment